Monday, June 26, 2006

My First Bike2Work Day !


Today is my first bike2work day. It took only 5 minutes to reach my first destination, University of Paramadina (point A). I came for a meeting at 9.15 and it was 9.00 when I'm ready, so I choosed the shortest route. I wore my regular working shirt (without tie, of course !).

I got no sweat when I entered meeting room, so I really thought today is quite convenient day to me.. :).

I took some advices from another bike2work bikers in choosing route, such as taking a 'gang tikus' (small path) more often and avoiding regular busy road as your cycling route. It really works to me so, I came without sweating !!

I think I need a mask to avoid CO gas freely entering my lung ! It was fortunate my route was not too crowded today, so I felt that the CO concentration in the air was not too bad.

Wish me luck ! I have to go home now. It's currently 19.28 at my desktop, so it's gonna be my first bike-from-work night for home... ;)


No comments: