- Bikers need a proper mask to avoid direct inhale of CO gas from cars, buses and motorcycles,
- Bikers need a proper horn to notice others
- Take extra cautions when you want to pass a car which just stopped on the side of road. You need to ensure no one in the car will open the door while you're passing it,
- Do not hesitate to give a clear sign of your direction with your hand to notice others, even if you want to go straight ahead in a crossroad
- Wearing a bright color shirt or jacket is necessary
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Monday, June 26, 2006
I got no sweat when I entered meeting room, so I really thought today is quite convenient day to me.. :).
I took some advices from another bike2work bikers in choosing route, such as taking a 'gang tikus' (small path) more often and avoiding regular busy road as your cycling route. It really works to me so, I came without sweating !!
I think I need a mask to avoid CO gas freely entering my lung ! It was fortunate my route was not too crowded today, so I felt that the CO concentration in the air was not too bad.
Wish me luck ! I have to go home now. It's currently 19.28 at my desktop, so it's gonna be my first bike-from-work night for home... ;)
Friday, June 02, 2006
Masjid ini terletak di wilayah pemukiman, lokasinya di jalan Kediri, No.17, Tuban, Kuta, Badung. Alhamdulillah, 'membuntuti' orang dengan sepeda motor tadi. Kurang dari 5 menit sudah sampai disini. Waktu Bali saat ini jam 12.37 tapi kok baru azan ya ?
Alhamdulillah ternyata menemukan tempat untuk sholat Jum'at tidak sesulit yang saya bayangkan sebelumnya.